New Management

brownIEman

What UPS do you work for? LIB's are a UPS issue.How do you figure they are just a preload or center issue? You are obviously not an IE person, and if you are talk to your OE person they will she some light on the hot topic of LIB's. Inbound loads contain air pieces that need to be moved to airports. Package fdrivers aren't the only ones who pick up air pieces.

nice redirection.

However, the question still stands. What specific steps were you going to ask the hub to do to make LIB's "go away". Not scan them as LIB? that would sorta run a-foul of the whole integrity thing.

LIB is for packages left in the destination facility after the package cars have left. If you are talking about the origin facility leaving behind packages that should have been tendered to the airport, there is a separate exception scan called "delayed in origin facility" or some such.

UPSSOCKS

nice redirection.

However, the question still stands. What specific steps were you going to ask the hub to do to make LIB's "go away". Not scan them as LIB? that would sorta run a-foul of the whole integrity thing.

LIB is for packages left in the destination facility after the package cars have left. If you are talking about the origin facility leaving behind packages that should have been tendered to the airport, there is a separate exception scan called "delayed in origin facility" or some such.

They are Left in Building that need to be tendered to the airport. The first problem is identifying if the NDA came in by package car or by feeder. The other problem is the Air is getting mixed in with the ground flow. The employees are putting the air through the system and at the end of the night 45 air pieces show up after the air trailer has been departed. The core of the problem are the centers but the hub needs to be aware of the issue. With the Hub and the Centers being in the same building alot of finger pointing is going on. I have sups running back and forth to the airport daily just to keep our NDA LIB's under control.

utaste1

I had one of these on Thursday. I used the new misload text message upgrade and told them where I would be leaving the misload, which happened to be paychecks for a business an hour away. The air driver met me and took the checks back to the center and I assumed they would then be delivered. When I got back to the center that night the checks were still sitting there with LIB written on the PAL. I hope the employees at that business have direct deposit.

That is a shame, i'm glad i'm on here, I didn't know they do the same things they repremand drivers for. If I did something like that, i'd be looking for a steward to stand in my managers office and ignore him while he spewed nonesense.

pretzel_man

They are Left in Building that need to be tendered to the airport. The first problem is identifying if the NDA came in by package car or by feeder. The other problem is the Air is getting mixed in with the ground flow. The employees are putting the air through the system and at the end of the night 45 air pieces show up after the air trailer has been departed. The core of the problem are the centers but the hub needs to be aware of the issue. With the Hub and the Centers being in the same building alot of finger pointing is going on. I have sups running back and forth to the airport daily just to keep our NDA LIB's under control.

Don't you use SEAS to identify these? SEAS has helped me with a multitude of issues.

P-Man

brownrodster

I went to work unshaven a few days ago. Once I realized what happened, I went to the local Walgreens and bought a cheapo electric razor.

I haven't shaved in 3 days. No one said anything to me today. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror after work. Becuase I certainly needed to shave.