New member hopefully

Duke Togo

Just here to get some info and hope i get hired. Going for my road test thursday. Had some questions on the vehicles manual transmission. A friend of mines said the gears are in reverse order that a cars stick shift. Is that true?

Just here to get some info and hope i get hired. Going for my road test thursday. Had some questions on the vehicles manual transmission. A friend of mines said the gears are in reverse order that a cars stick shift. Is that true?
Many package cars have a different gear pattern!!Good luck and don't grind too many gears!!!!..LOL

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun

Not true. Most are five speeds. Just like the one in my Mustang GT. The only change is where reverse is. Some are all the way to the left while others are all the way to the right. About 70% of the package cars in my center were automatics.

Duke Togo

Mannnn im just hoping to pass. Im sure the road test will probably be in a manual transmission. I have had the hardest time finding someone that has a stick shift that i could tighten up my skills on. I tried renting a uhaul and searched rental car places and none of them had stick shift vehicles! What are some tips for my road test 2morro?

Duke Togo

took the test...... didnt hit anything. But i did do the grind! And i dont mean at a strip club! I did good enough to make it to training
School