New member, not so new UPSer

ll_MDX_ll

Package humper
Hello ya'll! PT Air Handler here, in the DFW area, for a good 3 years and 4 months now. I've been lurking for a few months here ever since I stumbled upon this site while seeing if schedules might be viewed/posted online (they wouldn't be, as expected :sad-little:). Decided to finally make a post now, after seeing I already had made an account sometime ago without realizing it lol.

I'm mostly quiet, but I don't mind putting my opinion out there, although I'm not too smart (or rather a somewhat ignorant introvert), so I usually don't bother when it concerns thing out of my expertise or factual knowledge. Don't expect too much from me with posting, I may have random moments of inactivity time to time.

My lifestyle and personal space can be considered messy, but when it involves work, I'm positively organized and ready to be as efficient as can be. I've mostly worked at the front of our Air belt my whole time there as well as pickoff for our PDC days, but lately I changed to work in the trailers on our PDC. Mainly because 1, our best guy on the belt moved to driving, as well as a good loader of ours being sent to a different shift, and 2, our workload has increased so much over the past year and half that the loaders in the trailers can't keep up with the packages I send down the slides, especially this year out of peak season.

I look forward to communicating with some of the vets here, and gain some knowledge and guidance for any future endeavors!