Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by dc_sniper9130, Nov 17, 2008.

1. dc_sniper9130

dc_sniper9130 Tailgunner

Hey fellas, my name is Tony. I work as a load line supervisor in the Spokane, WA hub on Preload.

Anyone else from Spokane on here? Anyways, I hope to make my presence here useful.

Peace folks.
  2. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

Tony, Spokane twighlight here. Do you work on the 1,2/3, or 400 line? Or are you on one of those god forsaken PDC's?
  3. drewed

drewed Shankman

Why the hell would you pick that as a username?
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I guess he didn't realize that here at BC we are supposed to check with you first before selecting a username. His bad.
  5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

For the same reason that a person would go by Shankman?
  6. drewed

drewed Shankman

shankmans is just that, it doesnt have any basis on real facts or events on the other hand the dc sniper terrorized this nation killing people. if its the same thing let me know i have no problem changing my title
  7. evilleace

evilleace Member

Hi Tony good luck here but I agree with drewed you need a new username.
  8. Monkey Butt

Could have a point there, no one has assumed a nom de plume based on Dick Cheney or George W. Bush. :funny:
  9. But Benefits Are Great!

But Benefits Are Great! Just Words On A Screen

Ok, everyone, y'all need a nap, you're all grumpy.

Now if this guy also came in and asked "where do I get UPS socks" or "Does this site have a search function" I do believe everyone would be getting their pitchforks & torches.
  10. drewed

drewed Shankman

ahh how far youve come along BBAG
  11. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Why don't you guys look under his name. See the word, tailgunner? Maybe
    he is former military or reservist and that's his job. Let's get a grip, already......sheesh.

I for one welcome you to the Brown Cafe, sniper. We need fresh blood, no pun intended, around here. Hope you enjoy your visits.
  12. jw55wags

jw55wags New Member

Welcome anyway dc.
  13. jw55wags

jw55wags New Member

What does he fly a honda plane?
  14. dc_sniper9130

dc_sniper9130 Tailgunner

Lately I've been on the middle line (on preload it's divided up the opposite way, with the nearest half to the sort aisle the green belt and the further half the orange belt) but my usual is the red belt, with a PDC on door 60 and an MDU on door 53 :( I loaded on the green belt for most of my loading career, coincidentally on twilight as well. How long have you been with UPS?

It's actually kinda funny, i've been using that name since about 3 weeks after the DC sniper thing happened and only within the last couple months have people been saying something about it's obvious offensive qualities. It came about one day when i was shooting. I was making unusually good shots that day and one of my friends had lightly mentioned that it might be me who was the DC sniper, and then it just sorta stuck. No offense intended of course

"Tailgunner" is just a reference to my usual role when i'm on a rally or group ride. I wanted to put "Your friendly neighborhood kneedragger" but there wasn't enough room. ;)
  15. drewed

drewed Shankman

The last US plane to have a tail gunner was what the B29 to go out of service just post ww2?
  16. Monkey Butt

... or he supports the two border guards who shot the illegal alien drugrunner in the tail.
  17. wyobill

wyobill New Member

Supervisors like to take pot shots ya know:stalker:
  18. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

The B-52, still in service, was designed with a tailgunner.

Welcome to the BC, dc-sniper9130. We have a quite a few supes, shooters, and bikers here. You should fit in fine.
  19. drewed

drewed Shankman

But they havent had a tail gunner back there since the invent of the SAM sites
  20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I remember the good ole days when I spent my Friday and Saturday night gunnin for tail.