New OplessCo Uniform tops

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I saw a few of these at Ground this week, sorry I have no picture. Anyone else see them come down from our supplier? Opinion?

CJinx

I haven't seen any uniforms like that yet, but the word from above is that drivers will eventually be wearing entity-branded clothing (bbsam inc, etc).

It will be fine

They got rid of the Ground a while ago on most items. It's only on the shirts and ball caps now and will probably disappear when they clear the inventory.

I could outfit my drivers in anything I want now, but they pay me to put them in FedEx uniforms.

CJinx

Will the contractor be able to add team sponsor logos to help defray their operating costs?
No word on that at this time. That'd be funny though; reminds me of the 'advertisement' clothing from the 2006 movie "Idiocracy".

Attachments

• idiocracy_shirt.jpg
    idiocracy_shirt.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 261

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
If you mean just plain "fedex" uniforms without "express, ground, etc" then you are correct. These have been floating around since at least last year.

Correct.
The new "sweat shirts" I've seen just say FedEx in white and don't say anything else. They look pretty ghey too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I haven't seen any uniforms like that yet, but the word from above is that drivers will eventually be wearing entity-branded clothing (bbsam inc, etc).

Right. That way FedEx can "prove" that drivers are just part of an independent business. LOFL!!

SmithBarney

Yes the logo's have just gone to White, the shorts are cheaper too I feel like I'm wearing a burlap sack. no amount of fabric softener will soften these things. No need to shave my thighs, the shorts take care of that for me...