New OT Policy En Route

vantexan

You've been gone for quite a while. This isn't the same FedEx you worked for. Mckinsey is running the show. Look up how they've :censored2:ed up so many companies and countries for that matter..
You may be right. I suspect when you add up the wear and tear on equipment they'd have to clear considerably more in profit than the $1.5 billion they'll get dumping the contract to make it worthwhile.

zeev

Dropping your biggest contract drops 1.5 billion to the bottom line I doubt it. Contract for 20 years using only the planes that would sit idle, sounds like another payed off analyst by fast Freddy. UPS is already adding planes to take the contract.

59 Drano

Actual picture of us working on the postal contract renewal:

Attachments

• 3 stooges.jpg
    3 stooges.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dropping your biggest contract drops 1.5 billion to the bottom line I doubt it.
It's really neat how you guys who bellyache about this the loudest are also the most clueless about basic accounting principles.

Let me help you out. Any reduction in expenses goes straight to the bottom line.

sounds like another payed off analyst
It's paid.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
OK, you think FedEx could clear more than $1.5 billion on the USPS contract if management was competent? How would you suggest that they do that?

Hire competent people who actually know what they are doing. It's not that complicated. FedEx only knows how to make a profit by using contractors. 🤣

ROTFLMAO!!!! Maka thinks they could clear more than the gross revenue from the contract!!!!!

How the hell can your profit from the contract be more than the total revenue from the contract???????? Some of you people, SMFH. Just wow.