New P1000 with A/C

rod

Retired 22 years
I just started driving a W1000 w/ AC. It is a diesel not gas. I love it and makes my day bearable in 100+ degree weather. We don't have a high humidity so that may help too. Took me months of begging to get it put on my rte. I have bulk car dealers and was getting killed in a old 700 having to climb on boxes to find stops. The 700 looked like a brick leaving the station

I predict after awhile they will find a way to brick out your P1000. UPS hates open space. I always begged for a smaller truck.

ManInBrown

I predict after awhile they will find a way to brick out your P1000. UPS hates open space. I always begged for a smaller truck.
Smaller Car does nothing nowadays. They will have someone meet you with the work that didn't fit. Had 7 irregs brought out to me a few weeks ago at 4PM. Nice 11 hour day:-)

Purplepackage

At a certain temperature it really doesn't matter what your driving A/C won't do much. From w700-sprinter if it's over 95 degrees and humid your going to be drenched in sweat by the time your done.

rod

Retired 22 years
Smaller Car does nothing nowadays. They will have someone meet you with the work that didn't fit. Had 7 irregs brought out to me a few weeks ago at 4PM. Nice 11 hour day:-)

I would still take my chances with a smaller TRUCK (didn't your Dad ever teach you that that thing you deliver out of is a truck no matter how brain washed UPS wants you to be?)

ManInBrown

I would still take my chances with a smaller TRUCK (didn't your Dad ever teach you that that thing you deliver out of is a truck no matter how brain washed UPS wants you to be?)
Why would my father teach me that? My father never worked for UPS. He barely understands how the UPS network works, on the few occasions I have tried to explain it to him

rod

Retired 22 years
Why would my father teach me that? My father never worked for UPS. He barely understands how the UPS network works, on the few occasions I have tried to explain it to him

Your father don't know the difference between a truck and a car?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You sure are doing a lot of posting. You trying to pass Upstate too?
ace-venturalook-closely.gif