New Package Handler Payroll question.

RQTRJ

I started my training 10/13/15 and finished 10/16/15 and signed up for direct deposit upon signing all the paper work prior to training. I just completed my first week of actual labor and upon checking my UPSers. i got paid for my training week but it was not directly deposited. Would they have mailed the check? if so, would my direct deposit come through on this following payday?

RQTRJ

So I kept checking the mail and got no check. Ill ask him today. So if by any chance my supervisor hasn't got my check, the only thing i can assume is that it will be put together with my first work week...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So I kept checking the mail and got no check. Ill ask him today. So if by any chance my supervisor hasn't got my check, the only thing i can assume is that it will be put together with my first work week...

The only time they will mail a check is if you are terminated/separated.

Your supervisor has your training pay check.

TGVN

They messed up with my paychecks. My training check is missing a whole day. I never got my full week check yet. Seems like they have a problem with getting paid. Every one keeps telling me to keep track of my hours. You would think a company this old and rich would have figured out by now how to pay their workers. They expect us to be on time and work hard. So I expect to get paid on time with the right amount.

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
So I kept checking the mail and I didn't receive a check. I'll ask him today, so if by any chance my supervisor doesn't have my check, the only possible assumption is that it will be combined with my first week's worth of pay.

Your supervisor has your check.

Your grammar is horrible.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So I kept checking the mail and I didn't receive a check. I'll ask him today, so if by any chance my supervisor doesn't have my check, the only possible assumption is that it will be combined with my first week's worth of pay.

Your supervisor has your check.

Your grammar is horrible.

Yeah but I'm sure he delivers his airs on time. :)