New Phoenix airport employee

747-400

Well I can finally wear a DBacks hat without having folks throw rocks at me. Nicely done Arizona.

Anyways...

I guess I'm a new employee. The reason I say "guess" is that I went to the tour last week, came back the second day for an interview was told that they would run my background check. Today, I completed all the online forms. So... I'm assuming I'm hired. Hopefully I'll get a call next week.

I applied to work out at the airport. Loading and unloading aircraft.

Anyone here do this? Can anyone give me any advice particular to the Phoenix Airport Facility?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Well I can finally wear a DBacks hat without having folks throw rocks at me. Nicely done Arizona.

Anyways...

I guess I'm a new employee. The reason I say "guess" is that I went to the tour last week, came back the second day for an interview was told that they would run my background check. Today, I completed all the online forms. So... I'm assuming I'm hired. Hopefully I'll get a call next week.

I applied to work out at the airport. Loading and unloading aircraft.

Anyone here do this? Can anyone give me any advice particular to the Phoenix Airport Facility?

Congrats on getting hired by UPSCO.

Stand back an observe this forum, I don't know many UPSCO employees on Browncafe.

Few here would understand what an A-1 can is or what ULD stands for in your world.

Just be glad you are in the Southwest and you may never see your A/C slide off the runway due to ice.