New power pad prompt

STFXG

Our paperwork has been showing options for evening and appointment deliveries for about a year now but nothing has been implemented ... Yet.

STFXG

Our paperwork has been showing options for evening and appointment deliveries for about a year now but nothing has been implemented ... Yet.

I see Ground drivers out every night after 1900...still delivering.

I was wrong. Home Delivery is offering those services in some markets. Not implemented everywhere.
Your areas ground guys are probably just overworked. We have some with late pickups as well.

!Retired!

Oh yeah, those are the same ones who don't even knock or ring the doorbell..remember?
Doesn't matter. You want UPS pay? Do the same as they do. Lets see what you'd say when management asks you to deliver till you're done, even if its 7:00-8:00PM. Don't give be the BS that you would happily do it either.

RTURNSONLY

Doesn't matter. You want UPS pay? Do the same as they do. Lets see what you'd say when management asks you to deliver till you're done, even if its 7:00-8:00PM. Don't give be the BS that you would happily do it either.
I dont do it either; thats why I get done @ 5

MAKAVELI

Oh yeah, those are the same ones who don't even knock or ring the doorbell..remember?

They are out that late because they're not loading or unloading trucks or any other functions it just getting their trucks and drive. While you're at it we can combine ground Express give me more stops and condense my route have no problem with that.

vantexan

I'll be in at @1945 tonight, 0815 start.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Damn. He told you. I would also like to have more stops in a more condensed area.

Yep. There are 3 UPS drivers now within my route area. I'll take more volume with less driving any time. Oh, and no on-calls either. One guy basically runs 1 street, back and forth all day long. My guess is that even one of our newbies could learn that route. All house calls.

cookiejar

This is for a new service that is going to be offered through Express sometime around March or April. The service will offer Scheduled Late Evening Delivery Service. The service will include a hefty premium similar to First Overnight.

hypo hanna

This is for a new service that is going to be offered through Express sometime around March or April. The service will offer Scheduled Late Evening Delivery Service. The service will include a hefty premium similar to First Overnight.
This will probably fail. Most of The customers that want late deliveries are resi stops. Think they are going to pay FO prices to get their cel phone delivered to their house in the evening? No they are going to have it rerouted to their work or some other address for free.

cookiejar

I agree that there are not going to be very many customers willing to pay for another Premium service. Express is being turned into a Premium Only "Boutique Service".

MAKAVELI

Another bright idea from our fearless leaders.