New Region and District Managers named

FAVREFAN

Let the best man/woman earn the position. Why are we counting how many Whites/Blacks/Asian/Latino/Men/Women? If the best man/woman is black, then they earned it. If Asian, they earned etc...etc....But diversity for diversity's sake is racism in itself. Pushing for diversity whilst overlooking job qualifications/experience/performance is total racism. Race should not even be mentioned in any conversation involving promotions, and should never ever affect the outcome.

bad company

semi-pro
It's ironic. Our DM in Ga. is a Yankee...He runs a big building and is very unpopular. I guess that's why he's sticking around..Very cold person!

Dow D. isn't that bad... and I thought he was from Texas? He's got a big ole University of Texas helmet in his office. I've met him a couple of times, and he came off as nice and genuine to me. But then again, it was only for a few minutes...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

sounds like obama's people-always making apologies.

OK, I tried being nice....what difference could it possibly make to you who the new district and region managers are? You are retired and your only concerns (about UPS) should be that your pension check is deposited in to your account the first of every month.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
OK, I tried being nice....what difference could it possibly make to you who the new district and region managers are? You are retired and your only concerns (about UPS) should be that your pension check is deposited in to your account the first of every month.

Not that part!!

trickpony1

Innerstate-
Maybe the guy has a bunch of stock and is interested in decisions that are made by the new group that could cause his stock value to tank.
Try thinking outside of yourself.