New rumor from the mills...

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS, Jul 5, 2013.

1. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

I heard today that we, Express, should be receiving a mailer with info about a bonus on 26 July...has anyone else heard this one?

2. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Notta' word here.

3. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

I believe it's the "now you get it now you don't) ever shrinking when we get it bpp payout.
    ​0.75% of your earnings from 1/1 to 5/31 if I remember correctly

4. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

I'll believe it when I see it. Just like the raise we won't get in October.

5. chargerlou

chargerlou Member

Asked my manager she said 19th of this month . Seventy something percent

6. Guapo

Guapo New Member

:woohoo:70%!!! alriiiight

7. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

70% of what?

8. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

reread post #3 poster said less than 1%.

9. 70% of nothing is still nothing. ;)

I also heard it was going to be a very small percentage of your earnings from the last half of last fiscal year.

10. chargerlou

chargerlou Member

No it was point 75 percent hahaha

11. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Just trying to placate the restless Indians. There is now open yelling at management at my station on the sort.

12. My last bonus was at peak. I got a 25 dollar prepaid card to Red Lobster... and a FedEx ground fishnet truckers hat. The old school kind from the 90s with the holes in the back. I think it may have cost 2 or 3 dollars.

13. Our management is so incompetent we don't even yell anymore. We just laugh at them when they start talking about how great our jobs are, bringing our SPH up and what not. Our newest ops mgr told a PM handler he was forced out of being a courier because he had too many accidents in his first year so he went to CSA then management. He hides in his office in the morning because he is so afraid of the FT AM couriers. He can't make a decision to save his life either. The few times he is around to talk to us all he says is, "The SM told me to give you this OLCC..." or "Ummm...Let me ask SM about that...".

14. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

That Ops Mgr sounds like Norman Dike from Band Of Brothers!

15. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Those hats are free when we order uniforms. I've got a dozen or so.

16. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

That's the future of FedEx. Being one who thrives in accentuating the positive, the little time that I have left here is enjoyable for just the sheer entertainment value...and I always have my popcorn ready!

[​IMG]

17. Jack, I like your style.

18. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

70% of 1% Management can spin it anyway, and most of the fine folks at my station will think they are getting GOLD

19. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

you sure it wasn't an old school trucker's fishnets ya got?

20. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

We have a couple like that here. Less then incompetent. Having them hide in their offices is a blessing to me.