New rumor from the mills...

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

My last bonus was at peak. I got a 25 dollar prepaid card to Red Lobster... and a FedEx ground fishnet truckers hat. The old school kind from the 90s with the holes in the back. I think it may have cost 2 or 3 dollars.

ProfitServiceProfit

Our management is so incompetent we don't even yell anymore. We just laugh at them when they start talking about how great our jobs are, bringing our SPH up and what not. Our newest ops mgr told a PM handler he was forced out of being a courier because he had too many accidents in his first year so he went to CSA then management. He hides in his office in the morning because he is so afraid of the FT AM couriers. He can't make a decision to save his life either. The few times he is around to talk to us all he says is, "The SM told me to give you this OLCC..." or "Ummm...Let me ask SM about that...".

whenIgetthere

Our management is so incompetent we don't even yell anymore. We just laugh at them when they start talking about how great our jobs are, bringing our SPH up and what not. Our newest ops mgr told a PM handler he was forced out of being a courier because he had too many accidents in his first year so he went to CSA then management. He hides in his office in the morning because he is so afraid of the FT AM couriers. He can't make a decision to save his life either. The few times he is around to talk to us all he says is, "The SM told me to give you this OLCC..." or "Ummm...Let me ask SM about that...".

That Ops Mgr sounds like Norman Dike from Band Of Brothers!

STFXG

My last bonus was at peak. I got a 25 dollar prepaid card to Red Lobster... and a FedEx ground fishnet truckers hat. The old school kind from the 90s with the holes in the back. I think it may have cost 2 or 3 dollars.

Those hats are free when we order uniforms. I've got a dozen or so.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

That's the future of FedEx. Being one who thrives in accentuating the positive, the little time that I have left here is enjoyable for just the sheer entertainment value...and I always have my popcorn ready!

Z0SxzQS.gif

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member

you sure it wasn't an old school trucker's fishnets ya got?

hypo hanna

We have a couple like that here. Less then incompetent. Having them hide in their offices is a blessing to me.