New Scanner Option

STFXG

In the pickup section of the scanner it offers a "ship&get locker" option. Anyone had to deal with this yet or know anything about it?

CJinx

If I had to guess, I'd say the locker is considered a FXO-style stop for pickup/delivery purposes. I tried to get on the QAT for this program but alas. :(

hypo hanna

If I had to guess, I'd say the locker is considered a FXO-style stop for pickup/delivery purposes. I tried to get on the QAT for this program but alas. :(
I have a friend in the test market. He says they are putting them at FXO locations. (Huh?) Also said they leak rainwater worse than any box she ever saw.

CJinx

I have a friend in the test market. He says they are putting them at FXO locations. (Huh?) Also said they leak rainwater worse than any box she ever saw.
Jeez. Guess they recycled the lockers with scrap metal from decommissioned Ground trailers. lol

Weird that they would sit them outside of Office, though. Why not just take the boxes inside like an RTH? Hm.

soc151

Jeez. Guess they recycled the lockers with scrap metal from decommissioned Ground trailers. lol

Weird that they would sit them outside of Office, though. Why not just take the boxes inside like an RTH? Hm.

24-hour customer access.