New seasonal Walker Need Diad Button sequence for delivery

yup i know just until December 24th but they said i can go work in the warehouse after if i wanted to if i like the job so i got a offer at least for work after the 24th

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
thanks yeah i walk on foot with a cart no truck deliveries

You are a helper. Unfortunately for you, you aren't on the truck.

I'm guessing you are working out of someone's garage or front porch doing a neighborhood or two.

I'm hoping you are someplace with a mild climate, becauses once the cold, rain and snow hit, you will learn the meaning of misery.

You are a helper. Unfortunately for you, you aren't on the truck.

I'm guessing you are working out of someone's garage or front porch doing a neighborhood or two.

I'm hoping you are someplace with a mild climate, becauses once the cold, rain and snow hit, you will learn the meaning of misery.
Air walker. driver dumps off air at a location and several air walkers,take them to the different buldings In the city.

I'm use to the snow in northern canada here and it gets to minus 30-40 below celsius here in alberta . lol not a issue for me I'm from the great white north.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You call that a "big board"? ---you should have worked with the 1st one. You could kill german sheperds with it.
images-7.jpeg

By The Book

HelloNew seasonal walker helper

I need the sequence of buttons for residential and signature deliveries if someone can help me

I have drawn the picture of the diad but need to list the steps for those 2 deliveries this is the old diad the big bulky one

thank you
After you hit the scan button it will take you to the room/suite number. Enter those here then hit big arrow down. At apartments and condos this will help later with the driver follow-ups when we drivers have to go back and play Perry Mason.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Surely you didn't create this thread as you are out delivering, right? I mean, your center would have given you SOME instruction before throwing you out there, right?

Then again, I wouldn't put it past management...

this is the dead that i n need the instructions for for delivery methods with signature and non signature.

Attachments

• diad.jpg
    diad.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 169