New Sheriff in Town is gunning for UPS and the Teamsters

There is a new sheriff in town and he's going after UPS and the Teamsters.

ExposeBigBrown.org is the brainchild of James Earls, currently a 22 year Feeder driver out of Alabama.

The site is "dedicated to exposing corporate injustice at UPS, and bringing justice to current and former victims of United Parcel Service..." "We have watched the Teamster Bosses get filthy rich from our dues money..".

Check this out, there is lots and lots of reading material here and a call to action.

Here are just a few of the topics I'm sure you'll find eye opening:

"How can a UPS driver get fired for stealing time from the company and management get away with stealing time from the employees? What's the difference ?"

"Follow the money trail leading to UPS's Iraq War Profiteering, and what politicians were involved."

"LEARN ABOUT UPS's POSSIBLE TIES TO ANTI-AMERICAN GROUPS."

"We have been forced to cower before these corporate fear mongers and political prostitutes for many years while they all grow richer from our blood and sweat while we struggle day to day from the abuse."

George

Last edited:

pretzel_man

There is a new sheriff in town and he's going after UPS and the Teamsters.

ExposeBigBrown.org is the brainchild of James Earls, currently a 22 year Feeder driver out of Alabama.

The site is "dedicated to exposing corporate injustice at UPS, and bringing justice to current and former victims of United Parcel Service..." "We have watched the Teamster Bosses get filthy rich from our dues money..".

Check this out, there is lots and lots of reading material here and a call to action.

Here are just a few of the topics I'm sure you'll find eye opening:

"How can a UPS driver get fired for stealing time from the company and management get away with stealing time from the employees? What's the difference ?"

"Follow the money trail leading to UPS's Iraq War Profiteering, and what politicians were involved."

"LEARN ABOUT UPS's POSSIBLE TIES TO ANTI-AMERICAN GROUPS."

"We have been forced to cower before these corporate fear mongers and political prostitutes for many years while they all grow richer from our blood and sweat while we struggle day to day from the abuse."

George

Barney Fife got to be Sheriff for a day too.

P

pickup

Barney Fife got to be Sheriff for a day too.

heck ,dick cheney was the officially the acting president for a few hours while george w. was having a colonoscopy but afterwards he went back to being the behind the scenes president.

(hanging out in the current event section too much , it's affecting my posts apparently)

BrownSuit

I wonder if his book is riddled with as many typos and spelling errors as his website. It's hard to take somebody seriously when their own bio has problems with it.

UPSGUY72

James Earls must have gotten fired or wants to.

He must have not had to big of a problem with working for UPS if he has 22 years of service.

partykid

There is a new sheriff in town and he's going after UPS...... I heard this from a former DHL Employee, I smiled at him when he said that at one of my p/u's...Did I mention former...LOL

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
ive allways enjoyed your website but this is garbage------really man is this fox news

M

Mike23

I wonder if there's a topic about how we can't solicit money from employees to help our own (ie cancer, hardships, etc...) but management can solicit for United Way and if you don't pay into UW you're black balled and frowned at heavily? Yes, I SAID frowned at HEAVILY (which is much worse then being frowned at).

Catatonic

Nine Lives
America is a great country ... only here can a goober like this write a book and have his own website! LOL

Maybe we will find out who really killed JFK.

tieguy

Banned
good old James earls . I was wondering where he went. He wrote the book years ago and then staged some type of shooting event to try to help sell his book. Claimed he was shot at point blank range by a shot gun yet barely got a scratch out of it.

In any case though James earls is not a new sheriff by any means but an old nuisance seeking the glory of fighting the corporate giants.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I've heard of James Earls around these parts too. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. ACCORN listed on his site? His spelling is even worse than mine!

Last edited: