New Sheriff in Town is gunning for UPS and the Teamsters

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Follow the money trail leading to UPS's Iraq War Profiteering, and what politicians were involved

LEts see, either we fly the stuff over there and make a profit, or let FEDEX do it and make the profit.............Boy that is a tough choice since the economy is down, and we have planes and pilots that are not flying.....

Next thing you know, UPS started the war so we could make money.

I guess he has been sniffing too much exhaust.

d

JonFrum

Maybe we will find out who really killed JFK.
Lee Harvey Oswald (at microphone in center of picture) killed JFK.

Then bandmate Jack Ruby (on guitar) killed Lee Harvey.

The Sheriff (on keyboards) looked on in shock.
oswald.jpg

Sorry guys, I don't know what happened to the website, exposebigbrown. James Earls asked me to pass the URL around and that's what I was trying to do. I thought the site was interesting, although maybe not the approach I would take. But it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Meanwhile.... check out my site and feel free to submit your thoughts for publication.
thanks
George

PS: And while your on Denverbrown, click on a couple of those google ads, I get a nickel everytime somebody clicks one.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry guys, I don't know what happened to the website, exposebigbrown. James Earls asked me to pass the URL around and that's what I was trying to do. I thought the site was interesting, although maybe not the approach I would take. But it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Meanwhile.... check out my site and feel free to submit your thoughts for publication.
thanks
George

PS: And while your on Denverbrown, click on a couple of those google ads, I get a nickel everytime somebody clicks one.

Once a person goes to your site how do they get back to Brown Cafe since there is no longer a link there for www.browncafe.com ?

Browncafe has set up the links to open in a new window, so hitting your back button will not take you back. On your computer, the link will open in a new window and Browncafe will still be open also. You will have 2 windows open. Simply close the open window and Browncafe should still be open. If you are using Vista and it asks if you want to close all windows, of course the answer is no, and then close only the DB tab.
George

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
George, according to Google browncafe is not listed in your recommended links. The only time you mention browncafe is not to link to us but instead it's when you insult our community in your blog.

There is the section of your blog that contains 3 of the 5 mentions of browncafe that google has found on your entire site. The other 2 times you mention our site are also snarky remarks made in your blog.

P

pickup

George, according to Google browncafe is not listed in your recommended links. The only time you mention browncafe is not to link to us but instead it's when you insult our community in your blog.

There is the section of your blog that contains 3 of the 5 mentions of browncafe that google has found on your entire site. The other 2 times you mention our site are also snarky remarks made in your blog.

but look, there is a very tiny link to browncafe.com at the bottom. Thanks, George. Hey George, while you're here, click on a couple of ads, why doncha?

Now there is no link in cheryl's quoted post , what is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
denverbrown, OMG, you are hilarious...

Posting on your blog that our site is a waste of time and then asking our members to go to your site and click the ads because you earn a nickle every time... funny stuff...