Do you like this package car?

• Yes

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 46.8%

• Total voters

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Could be coming to a center near you. I hear there are 6 in the country on trial run. 4 cyl Isuzu engine (waiting for Geiger counter).

IMAG0072.jpgIMAG0073.jpgIMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg
IMAG0073.jpg
IMAG0074.jpg

robot

Has A Large Member
looks like it's the size of a p6 or p5.

looks too 'euro' for my tastes...i need something large and obnoxious. AMERICAN STYLE

:angry:

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh its just beautiful. If I saw one coming down the road I would pull over and just marvel at the wonderful lines and its stately appearence. And what a gorgeous shade of brown! Only one word to discribe it ---AWESOME!!!!!!!! I wonder if Jay Leno will be adding one to his collection of wonderfully unique vehicals?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I could care less about apearances, the important thing is safety and ergonomics. It is a work platform, plain and simple. What matters to me is that it have a 3 pt. seat belt, power steering, a low step, a high-backed adjustable seat, enough power and torque to make it up a hill at highway speeds, and a decent turning radius for getting in and out of tight driveways in rural areas. I dont care how it looks; I just need to be able to do my job without having to fight the equipment for 10 hours.

tarbar66

I could care less about apearances, the important thing is safety and ergonomics. It is a work platform, plain and simple. What matters to me is that it have a 3 pt. seat belt, power steering, a low step, a high-backed adjustable seat, enough power and torque to make it up a hill at highway speeds, and a decent turning radius for getting in and out of tight driveways in rural areas. I dont care how it looks; I just need to be able to do my job without having to fight the equipment for 10 hours.

It looks like it has your high back seat with a 3 point seat belt & low step. I like the rear overhead door, it has to be better than the elevator doors that I never got to experience. I think it looks better than the Sprinter with a box. I wonder what the GVW is?

rod

Retired 22 years
It will look just like all the rest of them after being on the road for a week or two without being washed.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Appears to have dual rear wheels. Thats good....

Interesting how they "wrapped" all the places where you usually see dings and damage to the regular cars.

Im with sober, looks are not everything.

But then I dont have to drive one anymore.......

d

brownelf

a circle of honor driver who runs the worst roads in our center is getting one. He was told not to baby it, his roads are mainly dirt/gravel with major washboards. Believe he's getting it next week, it also has the keyless ignition and bulkhead locks operated with a FOB

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Maybe we'd have more of them if UPS didnt waste their money on the sprinters !! Unless you are an air driver with a tote of NDA's, they are the worst possible vehicle to deliver in.

Captain America

SuperDAD to the rescue
How are they going to keep the car wash from gouging the tupperware? No quick spray from a freindly mechanic is going to hide their "rubbin' is racin'" marks.:knockedout: