New T-Shirt For UPSers

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Wondering why we lost but everyone moves to the South to change that Southern hospitality to Northern rudeness.

We lost because our cause was unjust. They move down here for the mild winters and the cost of living.

I've seen more Italian last names (on pkgs) in the last couple years than I'll ever care to.

When I see them I think to myself..."You ain't from 'round here, are ya, boy?"

Sent using a Potato

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The OP registered only to post about selling T-shirts and the guy who bumped this 5 months later only has 1 post, just to bump this. Both appear to be using real-people names. Would be interesting to see if they're both from the same IP/IP range/proxy, etc.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The OP registered only to post about selling T-shirts and the guy who bumped this 5 months later only has 1 post, just to bump this. Both appear to be using real-people names. Would be interesting to see if they're both from the same IP/IP range/proxy, etc.

He has a FB page that keeps showing up in my newsfeed called "People who work/used to work for UPS".

This thread is a terrible commercial which is why, I've no problem derailing it with talk of my geographical location. :)

Sent using a Potato

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Wouldn't it be unfortunate if all of our members clicked on his fb ads and cost him more money than he hopes to make from the t-shirts that you guys gave him the ideas for and he's now hoping to sell to you? Each clicked ad costs him money.

Just throwing the idea out there...

Wouldn't it be unfortunate if all of our members clicked on his fb ads and cost him more money than he hopes to make from the t-shirts that you guys gave him the ideas for and he's now hoping to sell to you? Each clicked ad costs him money.

Think I might need to get me a facebook account and make a few hundred "clicks"

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

He's playing us like a fool.I'm a fool for the money!