New TEAMCARE deductibles

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Re: NOT FREE

Its not free!! It was free.copay is not free. $400 is like paying10$ a week

We were never promised "free" insurance. We were promised no co-premium.

It's called a deductible. You only pay the deductible, or portion of the deductible, that you use.

balland chain

What I haven't seen mentioned is what is the Union getting out of this. It is like they are doing us a favor. When the union asked UPS if they (the union) could take over the health care benefits, I got a feeling UPS said, "Hell yes...is the pope Catholic? Knock yourself out."
Yeah and of all companies out there they are using Central States who has in the past been run by a bunch of crooks..If the union had our best interest in mind they would not have us going into central states...

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Re: Thank u!!

U r exactly right sir! Good point on full time salary vs part time and ability to pay a copay!!

I'm uncertain as to what you're whining about. I'm PT, and you're a PT who's been with UPS since at least 2007 (judging by your registration date), then you experienced the previous traditional insurance, which was significantly more costly to us that what TEAMCARE will be.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I guess StinkB.U.G​ don't think that we need a good a health plan, that we had under UPS.

Aw... realbrown1... made a funny.

This.. from a person..that said {on this open forum} "they" were too busy, to attend their Local Contract review.

And now.. Your Ba shows up.. With inside info.

Sure.

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Aw... realbrown1... made a funny.

This.. from a person..that said {on this open forum} "they" were too busy, to attend their Local Contract review.

And now.. Your Ba shows up.. With inside info.

Sure.

-Bug-
I was at my meeting. Watched almost every speaker yell at the E-board. Where the hell did you get that I wouldn't attend my local contract review?