New "Thanks" and Thanked"

helenofcalifornia

I might have missed a posting about this, but what exactly does the "Thanks" and "Thanked" mean? Too many 11 hour work days recently, so if the explanation was made, sorry.

And I am beginning to feel darn guilty for not thanking enuf people!

Last edited by a moderator:

helenofcalifornia

Sorry, never mind. I just read the other thread. And you are supposed to thank people for posting good stuff, or what? I don't know if I like this feature. I think it will find the reader unconsciously comparing their "thanks" to the posters "thanks." I've got more "thanks" than you. Na na na na na na!!! (Said in the sing song way)

Just my two cents in trying to keep this society as egalitarian as possible.

UPSNewbie

Sorry, never mind. I just read the other thread. And you are supposed to thank people for posting good stuff, or what? I don't know if I like this feature. I think it will find the reader unconsciously comparing their "thanks" to the posters "thanks." I've got more "thanks" than you. Na na na na na na!!! (Said in the sing song way)

Agreed. I think the rep was good enough.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I was going to say it is American to be competitive until I saw the last part of your name :happy-very:.
Working you to death Helen? Sorry for that...hope your doing fine otherwise.

Last edited:

old levi's

blank space
I might have missed a posting about this, but what exactly does the "Thanks" and "Thanked" mean? Too many 11 hour work days recently, so if the explanation was made, sorry.

And I am beginning to feel darn guilty for not thanking enuf people!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Helen.

Last edited by a moderator: