New to Brown Cafe

Hi all...I am new to Brown Cafe. My husband MechanicForBrown if couldn't tell by my screename. Lol. I thought I 'd be funny to just add wife to the end of the screename. Anyways..my husband is always talking about BrownCafe, and he is always posting and talking with other fellow UPSers. I figured I would check it out myself. Am I the only woman on BrownCafe, that does NOT work for UPS? I hope to meet some new people to talk to. :happy2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the Brown Cafe, MechanicForBrown'sWife. You and your husband do look like you are related...........Yes, there are a few ladies on here that don't work for the Brown Machine.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hello MechanicForBrown'sWife,

Welcome to the Brown Cafe!

Great to have the husbands, wifes and the whole family.:happy2:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
In this case the family/group is called a troop.

from wikipedia:
What is a group of monkeys called? A troop.

Thanks Hoaxster, I just got in from work and was checking in and saw the "New to Brown Cafe" thread, Then I find out its my wife!!!!
I guess i better watch what I say:anxious:!
P.S. I guess we do look alike don't we?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hi all...I am new to Brown Cafe. My husband MechanicForBrown if couldn't tell by my screename. Lol. I thought I 'd be funny to just add wife to the end of the screename. Anyways..my husband is always talking about BrownCafe, and he is always posting and talking with other fellow UPSers. I figured I would check it out myself. Am I the only woman on BrownCafe, that does NOT work for UPS? I hope to meet some new people to talk to. :happy2:

Welcome to the Brown Cafe, MFBW! Glad to know ya's!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks Hoaxster, I just got in from work and was checking in and saw the "New to Brown Cafe" thread, Then I find out its my wife!!!!
I guess i better watch what I say:anxious:!
P.S. I guess we do look alike don't we?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful or you might end up sleeping in that tree.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Shouldn't be locked. Anytime you see a padlock next to the thread it is closed. Which thread are you talking about?

UPS vs FEDEX stock? It's on page 2 of the UPS Discussions forum