New to the Cafe, Getting my feet soaked at UPS

AlliSeeisBrown

Hey all,
I've been working as a PT twilight unloader at UPS since June in NC. I'm currently being trained as an RTD for the upcoming holiday season, so I'm excited to start driving and seeing where that takes me.
So far it has been an eye opening experience working inside of the hub to say the least. I've peeked at some of the discussions on the board for quite sometime, so I figured it's time to become a member and learn more about the operation.
But first, I have to cram the 5&10 like it's my new way of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey all,
I've been working as a PT twilight unloader at UPS since June in NC. I'm currently being trained as an RTD for the upcoming holiday season, so I'm excited to start driving and seeing where that takes me.
So far it has been an eye opening experience working inside of the hub to say the least. I've peeked at some of the discussions on the board for quite sometime, so I figured it's time to become a member and learn more about the operation.
But first, I have to cram the 5&10 like it's my new way of life.
Welcome to Brown Cafe and we hope you enjoy your time spent with our family.

A few of our rules and guidelines can be found in the Terms Of Service (TOS) located here.
A couple of those rules are reveling your real name and the location where you work. I edited those out of your post.

Another silly rule is don't call Cheryl "honey" (she owns the site).

Stop by Nothingless Fluff Pt. 2 if you want to waste your time having fun!