New to the site,and UPS

vwracer14

So yea,ive been working on the air ramp for about 2 weeks now,and everything seems to be going alright.I have a few questions,and im sure ill have tons of questions befor long

But,the main question i have is how many here works the air ramp?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So yea,ive been working on the air ramp for about 2 weeks now,and everything seems to be going alright.I have a few questions,and im sure ill have tons of questions befor long

But,the main question i have is how many here works the air ramp?

More details are needed to answer that.

drewed

Shankman
BC comprises of mostly driver/ inside workers since there are a lot more ground facilities then air gateways/hubs....what kind of questions did you have?

vwracer14

BC comprises of mostly driver/ inside workers since there are a lot more ground facilities then air gateways/hubs....what kind of questions did you have?

I was wondering how long it is after seasonal until the benefits start.some have told me 30 days,others said 3 months.im not sure if the union has the same contract for our hub as others,because im yet to have anyone talk to me about that to

That,and ive been told by several people if i had dreams of doing more then being a part time supervisor or truck driver i would have to quit were i work (memphis),move to louisville,get hired back on,and start from the bottom again,because they wont advance people any farther then that other then the main hub