New to this site

k946

I am new to this site and was always one not to mix business with my personal life, but after being employed for over 8 years @ overnight and then ups freight I decided to come on here and ask a few questions. Of course I will not get to specific for obvious reasons. I have read many postings on here and have found some of the answers to be helpful and some, not so much. Hope to chat with some of you in the future.

over9five

Staff member
I am new to this site and was always one not to mix business with my personal life, but after being employed for over 8 years @ overnight and then ups freight I decided to come on here and ask a few questions. Of course I will not get to specific for obvious reasons. I have read many postings on here and have found some of the answers to be helpful and some, not so much. Hope to chat with some of you in the future.
And we hope to hear from you. Welcome to Brown Cafe!

valley

yes check stubs they gave me the website upser.com n it sent me here to this website so im confused on where im suppose to go

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do I start a thread?

Choose the forum you wish to start the thread in and click on it. Look in the upper left hand corner for "Post a New Thread" or something along those lines. Click on that---select a thread title---type in your post---preview the post---submit the post.

Do us a favor and do a search before as chances are good that someone has already either asked or answered your question. Or you can run it by barnyard first for his approval. Dave.