New to ups and the Cafe!

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
hello my name is phill brand new here the site looks great i hopeing some one here can help i just got a interview date for june22,2009 for part time pkg handler the real job i want is to drive big rig truck but i figure you have to get in the door first now i have class a cdl 2 years exp driving ,hazmat/tanker,doubles,ups is not hireing drivers right now only ups freight i want to be union plus richmond ups ca is 90 miles away from houselong drive but i figured that i could tranfer later on 1 to 2 years from now so what are my chances of me becomeing a cdl truck driver for ups after a while plus im hopeing that its not just a seasonal pt job being that its june want to work for ups as long one day i can work as a cdl driver one day do you think i have a chance going this route thanks

Looks like you forgot a few things; here they are, and I won't charge you for any of them:
,......,...,.,.,?,/,..?!
:wink2:

Guess he never got past the interview, no more posts since then. Too bad, sounded like a really sharp guy, we could have used him.:sad-little: