New to UPS

I'm . I was brought on as a seasonal driver earlier this week and have my first training shift tomorrow. I haven't heard much about this position other than I will be driving my own automobile...(it's some type of pilot program)

Everything I've heard from UPS sounds positive! What can i expect as a seasonal driver at UPS? What advice would you give someone who wants their best chance at staying with the company after the after the holidays? My goal is to go from PT to FT.

Look forward to interacting with everyone on here and getting to know the ends and outs of this company.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm . I was brought on as a seasonal driver earlier this week and have my first training shift tomorrow. I haven't heard much about this position other than I will be driving my own automobile...(it's some type of pilot program)

Everything I've heard from UPS sounds positive! What can i expect as a seasonal driver at UPS? What advice would you give someone who wants their best chance at staying with the company after the after the holidays? My goal is to go from PT to FT.

Look forward to interacting with everyone on here and getting to know the ends and outs of this company.
[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions - Read Before Posting

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I saw.

I'm in too good a mood right now to bust his balloon.

Unless, of course, he's this guy. Then he gets whatever he wants.

paulie.jpg