New Toys

rod

Retired 22 years
Here is the place to post pics or just tell everyone about the new toys you buy with your hard earned money. I will start. I just picked this up 2 days ago. Its a 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I grew up being told that every man should own a John Deere mower and a Harley at least once in his life. Mission accomplished! Now if we can just get the last of the snow to melt.

mc_0003.JPG
mc_0003.JPG

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here is the place to post pics or just tell everyone about the new toys you buy with your hard earned money. I will start. I just picked this up 2 days ago. Its a 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I grew up being told that every man should own a John Deere mower and a Harley at least once in his life. Mission accomplished! Now if we can just get the last of the snow to melt.

View attachment 5154
That is cool Rod.
That is one of my planned toys when I retire.
My fav bike now is a Kawa Nomad ... hopefully when I get mine Harley will have gone to water cooled engines. That's the only reason I don't own a Harley now.

rod

Retired 22 years
That is cool Rod.
That is one of my planned toys when I retire.
My fav bike now is a Kawa Nomad ... hopefully when I get mine Harley will have gone to water cooled engines. That's the only reason I don't own a Harley now.

There are sooooo many nice bikes out there now its really hard to pick one. I was really torn between a new Gold Wing and the Harley but I had to go with what is on my bucket list. Maybe I'll go with a Wing the next time. Damn----- I would be dangerous if I won the lottery

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I don't usually like to brag about the level of success I've achieved, but I'm pretty stoked about my latest acquisition. That's right, it's a certified pre-owned Ticonderoga #2. This sweet little treat is straight as an arrow, without a single tooth mark anywhere. I swear, I don't think the eraser has ever touched paper, it's that pristine. Of course it came already sharpened, but is that really a bad thing? I don't own a sharpener (I wish) so it's actually a plus for me. I plan on taking it out for a little test write later tonight.

This is when all the blood, sweat, and tears become worthwhile. When a man can hold his dream in his hands, and look to the heavens, and proclaim, "I too can doodle!!"

Let the envy commence.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wow !! You just opened up a whole new world of gift ideas for your friends & family..... http://www.harley-davidson.com

About the last thing they did at the Harley shop before I drove it away was hand me an 858 page Harley-Davidson
merchandise, apparel and accessories catalog, a 65 page local dealer apparrel catalog and a 98 page 2011 H-D Screaming Eagle Pro Racing Parts catalog.

rod

Retired 22 years
Gee Dizzee----for someone as talented as you are around a computer I was expecting more than just a stick man.:happy2:

menotyou

bella amicizia

View attachment 5154
I know a cute little blonde girl who would look good on the back of that!:wink2:

raceanoncr

Bought this as present to me when alimony stopped a few yrs ago.
100_0594.jpg

'91 Softail Custom. New wife (bless her heart) bought spoked mags for front and rear to get rid of that ugly rear solid wheel.
100_0594.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Great pencil ! From the same company, Prang, Dixon, Ticonderoga is the Prang Crayons. They are made with soy....like you're gonna' eat 'em. I would always pass on these crayons and go directly to the crayolas.Prang was too waxy.

You got yourself a great pencil there, but for months of continued use may I suggest a vintage sharpener....

rod

Retired 22 years
Bought this as present to me when alimony stopped a few yrs ago.
View attachment 5156

'91 Softail Custom. New wife (bless her heart) bought spoked mags for front and rear to get rid of that ugly rear solid wheel.

Nice bike. Those wheels are a great addition. I don't care for the solid wheel look myself but to each his own. Maybe we should meet in Knoxville this year and go for a putt.

klein

Für Meno :)
I about fell on the floor when I saw how much that thing cost.

I know, I used my airmiles to buy them (came with free UPS shipping). Costed me about $200 each in airmile value.
I actually bought 2. My brother wants one, but might sell it yet on Kijiji for $200.
I tell you one thing though. Shaving is no longer a hassle. You don't feel the shave, it's very quiet, too.
And it shaves as close as those tripple blades.
It was about time I bought a decent shaver, best little investment I done in a while. :)