New Training Designed To Oppress

Coldworld

60 months and counting
gRrMcHj.gif
I heard the union is starting a campaign and we're going after pt and full time supervisors... Card check time!!!

Sheep DAWG

Yea the New UPS supervisors are pretty hilarious. Since UPS went on the open stock market, they are federally regulated to insure that the stock holders money is being protected. It's required that all management be college educated. " A degree ". Supposedly that insures smart people are running the company. ... (OMG) Now the people running the company, don't know how to.....even Jim Casey himself got us off the stock market at one time because he said the Company ends up being run by people who don't know how to run it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yea the New UPS supervisors are pretty hilarious. Since UPS went on the open stock market, they are federally regulated to insure that the stock holders money is being protected. It's required that all management be college educated. " A degree ". Supposedly that insures smart people are running the company. ... (OMG) Now the people running the company, don't know how to.....even Jim Casey himself got us off the stock market at one time because he said the Company ends up being run by people who don't know how to run it.
Ummm we have ups employees that don't know how to run it...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Show me that federal regulation. I dare you. Because I have never once been told anything like that.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Show me that federal regulation. I dare you. Because I have never once been told anything like that.
Shape up, didn't you hear sheep dog , you will get to know everything in due time , shut up, keep your britches on and your nose to the grindstone ...kids now days always want Instant gratification!!