New Truck time

Tiny Panda

So i recently came back from 3 weeks in California to be presented with a shiny new P100, after 13 years with the company is was about time, my old hack was 18 years old. It seems some thought has gone into the new vehicles with a few things added that must have come from driver suggestions.

Anyway, thought you guys would like some pics of a European P100

P1030798.jpg

With a soon to be colleague

P1030799.jpg

The hot seat

P1030791.jpg

Long way to the front

P1030792.jpg

Secure area for rolls of fabric etc

P1030786.jpg

Sack truck store

P1030790.jpg

Autolock on rear door, same on front and bulk head doors

P1030793.jpg

Push button start, descreet it aint!

IMAG0487.jpg

Colour back up camera

IMAG0485.jpg

With distance markers when in reverse

IMAG0488.jpg

Tiny Panda

Digital Tachograph to keep me legal

P1030796.jpg

LED lights throughout, this is well after dark

P1030800.jpg

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Its lovely to drive even if its limited to 56mph although the old P80 was easier to work from

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm surprised it still has the Mercedes emblem on it. Here stateside they usually remove any manufacturer emblems that the public may see.

Notretiredyet

Now that's a package car, I could run scratch in one of those. Maybe.. Like the mirror placement, much better that they are on the new trucks here, lot more visibility out front too. Manual trans works for me, I prefer them actually.

UPSER110

Surprised its not an automatic, and the step into the cab kinda sucks, and looks like a far reach to the diad, other than that looks pretty nice. We have a few with those monitors and they are really bright at night. Look at the far left it looks like it has a camera lens in it!