New tv show about hoarders

probellringer

WOW...its on tlc.....saw it this wknd...people fill their homes/apts with stuff --and become antisocial--wont open the door for people----this really hits home.....i saw alot of QVC boxes in these peoples homes.....now i know why some people i deliver to never open the door---they just say "leave it at the door"---their houses are filled.....one woman bought the house next door-and filled it....another had 6 storage garages filled!!!! i feel its my fault-jk keep ordering----WE need to work

fethrs

I saw that show yesterday. I am glad I am normal (I can't wait to see the replies to this..) I could not, and would not. live like that.
I got up this morning and cleaned the house and it wasn't even that bad. :surprised:
I was yelling at the tv, "It's effin trash! Throw it away!"

I saw a few UPS boxes too, job security?

trinity

My family watched the episode too. I don't think I will have any guilt loading those QVC boxes and bags tomorrow but I did feel the need to clean my closet today and my kids did the same! (YESSSS!!) Thanks to all those hoarders out there.. .You inspired me to clean my insignificant mess!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I saw that show yesterday. I am glad I am normal (I can't wait to see the replies to this..) I could not, and would not. live like that.
I got up this morning and cleaned the house and it wasn't even that bad. :surprised:
I was yelling at the tv, "It's effin trash! Throw it away!"

I saw a few UPS boxes too, job security?

Normal? can you elaborate?

I have one of those on my route. She has a path leading from the door, to the bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. The entire house is filled with junk. Incredible.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I have 3 hoarders on my rte, QVC every day, their house fill w unopen pkgs. The worst one is the lady with to many cats to count, house litter with garbage and cat feces. I always have to hold my breath, when make a del there and try not to gag.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How come every neighborhood has a crazy cat lady ?? I'd report it anonymously to the Health Dept. or the local animal shelter.