Keenj

If I were ever to moonlight as a male stripper, I'd use the pants I get issued. Seems they burst at the crotch fairly easy.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Who cares about the uniforms? Folks are just looking at my guns anyway!

cf3558949ef5c544337fc5c7c24ec482-guy-leaves-finger-indentations-on-bicep-and-its-really-freaky.gif
For some reason, I find myself not wanting to look away. It's grossly fascinating!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
New style of uniforms? Good luck with that idea. You will see drones and robots delivering packages before you see UPS spent money on redesigning their wardrobe.
Man, new uniforms?! Ha!! They've suspended us from even ordering our regular uniforms let alone a new line of uniforms. I'd say the shirt we get is pretty darn breathable. Anyone who has ever been a dishwasher wearing those white shirts knows what I'm talking about

freelabor

Idk i feel the uniform is cool. Just glad we dont look like ronald mcdonald dhl... Also i know we're "lucky" to have shorts, but it would be nice to have a length in between the cholo shorts and the daisy dukes.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
says the :censored2: on disability who thinks he can be a prick to everyone because he had a :censored2:ty childhood
I'm on disability? This must be something new. But if I ever do go out on disability, you can rest assured that I will still NOT be a whiny preloader crying about working here.

MendozaJ

Can you imagine some drivers in fitted Under Armour gear?

I think drivers that prefer polos don't like to iron.

From a distance, a FedEx guy could pass for a Domino's driver.

Last edited:

JL 0513

New style of uniforms? Good luck with that idea. You will see drones and robots delivering packages before you see UPS spent money on redesigning their wardrobe.

You're right in that UPS won't be changing the basic uniform design. However, it has nothing to do with cost. The cost would be a drop in the ocean for UPS. UPS wants the professional look that the polyester accomplishes. FedEx is much looser on a lot of things. They can have scrappy beards and long pony tales too. I think it's good UPS contrasts that sloppy appearance. Sure, I'd rather be more comfortable but so would every man in the country forced to wear a suit.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If I were ever to moonlight as a male stripper, I'd use the pants I get issued. Seems they burst at the crotch fairly easy.
What do you guys do to bust the crotch? Hurdle fences and parked cars? I've never split any but I'm old. They do feel like they're made out of fiberglass though. We are due for some breathable uniforms.