In2Deep?

I've seen a couple drivers wearing brown brown ups polos. Not sure if it's for comfort or if there is a holdup in Sri Lanka with the regular shirts

JL 0513

What do you guys do to bust the crotch? Hurdle fences and parked cars? I've never split any but I'm old. They do feel like they're made out of fiberglass though. We are due for some breathable uniforms.

I've had a few tear just stepping up to a dock. When you knees grab the material and there is no flex = tear. Very weak stitching down there.

wayfair

swollen member
What do you guys do to bust the crotch? Hurdle fences and parked cars? I've never split any but I'm old. They do feel like they're made out of fiberglass though. We are due for some breathable uniforms.
I'm not Chinese sized, 6'2" 225lb here... Mine have ripped just stepping into PC, another time just getting into my personal pickup, sliding over

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not Chinese sized, 6'2" 225lb here... Mine have ripped just stepping into PC, another time just getting into my personal pickup, sliding over
If you actually properly bend at the knees to pick up stuff and don't hike up the crotch before you do you do it. You'll bust the seam damn near every time.

It's nothing short of embarrasing what a billion dollar a quarter profit company expects us to wear as a uniform.

wayfair

swollen member
If you actually properly bend at the knees to pick up stuff and don't hike up the crotch before you do you do it. You'll bust the seam damn near every time.

It's nothing short of embarrasing what a billion dollar a quarter profit company expects us to wear as a uniform.
I've got some hook ups on my route... all of my new uni's go to my embroidery shop to get double stitched at both seams, the crotch and leg and I'm good... their work is 150% better than the oG

KingofFluff

$_35.jpg
some maroon listed this as $119 starting bid on eBay. Lmao.

CHALLY9TX

Couple of corporate people came to our hub before summer and talked to some drivers about new uniforms they wanted to test out. Don't remember the exact details but I know they were gonna incorporate some reflective stuff and use UnderArmour type material. Testing was supposed to occur during the summer. Nothing happened.

rss13

Couple of corporate people came to our hub before summer and talked to some drivers about new uniforms they wanted to test out. Don't remember the exact details but I know they were gonna incorporate some reflective stuff and use UnderArmour type material. Testing was supposed to occur during the summer. Nothing happened.
Same thing happened at our center.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I can understand if UPS doesn't want to pay for uniforms other than the basic requirements.
I wish they'd have more choices that drivers could pay for that worked.
Myself, I'd like a lighter jacket or pullover. The TwinHill basic jacket is still too heavy on most days.
We can pay for them and have it shipped to the center, making it unavailable for the public.