Keenj

What do you guys do to bust the crotch? Hurdle fences and parked cars? I've never split any but I'm old. They do feel like they're made out of fiberglass though. We are due for some breathable uniforms.

Working as directed. Unless my pants are hiked up to my belly button and belt tight, they splits as soon as I bend at the knees.

DSM515

If they would just bring back the USA made uniforms like I was first issued that were very well made and wore like iron would be great, also the driver catalog that you could buy sweaters, rain coats, polos,that were company approved was great.

muthatrucka

If they would just bring back the USA made uniforms like I was first issued that were very well made and wore like iron would be great, also the driver catalog that you could buy sweaters, rain coats, polos,that were company approved was great.
Don't worry Trump is gonna put a tax on imports and then cost will skyrocket for these stitch busters we are wearing. I'm wearing shirts that are at least 10 years old bc I hate the new ones. The inseam thread in all my pants is falling apart in the wash. It would be cheaper to buy quality uniforms that don't fall apart so we aren't ordering new ones twice a year.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I get nervous going commando in these new uniforms.
tWiFALg.gif

muthatrucka

What do you guys do to bust the crotch? Hurdle fences and parked cars? I've never split any but I'm old. They do feel like they're made out of fiberglass though. We are due for some breathable uniforms.
I've ripped 3 pair in the crotch after my shift just climbing into my pickup to go home. Lucky so far.

ManInBrown

Some of you really have trouble ordering uniforms? You can order whatever you want in my center. The only thing you can't do is order more than 3 of any item. I could order 3 short sleeve shirt jackets every day for 2 months and I doubt anyone would question it.

wayfair

swollen member
Some of you really have trouble ordering uniforms? You can order whatever you want in my center. The only thing you can't do is order more than 3 of any item. I could order 3 short sleeve shirt jackets every day for 2 months and I doubt anyone would question it.

yep

we can't order any new uniforms for the month of March.

Ghost in the Darkness

The current pants and shorts are double stitched on the butt side, is it that much of a problem to double stitch the rest of the way around to the zipper?! Every pair of pants or shorts I've ever worn eventually has blown out below the zipper.