New UPS Flat Rate Box

tourists24

I am 100% positive that I could not do your job.

I am also 100% positive that you could not do my job.

Stalemate.
he is still under the misconception that the union allows some of us to be slugs... I am still looking for the lazy UPS package driver.... dont know any

scm1

Info on UPS Flat Rate Box: http://www.ups.com/flatratebox

The UPS Flat rate Box is currently available in Tucson, AZ at participating UPS Stores. It is also available in Raleigh, NC at participating UPS Stores, Walgreens, and Costco locations.

It comes in two sizes for the same price: $11.99 each. Price includes the box itself and UPS Ground service and tracking anywhere within the U.S. 48 contiguous states. (70 lbs max) Price also includes a Carbon Neutral off-set.

The box comes with a GSD-like shipping document -- Fill out the shipping document and drop it off a at regular UPS pickup location, or pay extra for an on-call pickup. My understanding is the flat rate box does not come with the normal $100 coverage. Instead, using a "activation code" that comes with the box, the customer can pay extra online for declared value and also add delivery confirmation/signature options.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
he is still under the misconception that the union allows some of us to be slugs... I am still looking for the lazy UPS package driver.... dont know any

i'm generalizing, like most of you all do about sales people not being worth a crap. you're still under the misconception that sales is all golf outings and margarita lunches.

stalemate is right. If we could work together, we all win.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you all are so :censored2:ing predictable. did you see the :) or do you just not know how to read into sarcasm. you "being paid what you are worth" is going to bankrupt this company. we lose buiness to fedex, you lose drivers.

i am paid compensation on my sales plan, so I am paid what I am worth. Now go drive a :censored2:ing truck and deliver the packages as instructed. work hard so the guy next to you doesnt have to. Protect the union! Management is worthless! Sales people do nothing all day! etc, etc, etc

We had one of our sales guys wear a sandwich board and walk the belt for leads and another dress up like a "rock star' to promote another campaign. I felt so sorry for them. If it helps, most of them are from UPS in some form or another. One would still think that sales would contact ops before promising the customer something impossible to deliver. That is my main objection to salespeople in general. They need to understand the business...first.