New UPS NASCAR color scheme

helenofcalifornia

Who has seen the new car that Ragan will be driving for UPS this year? My manager showed it to me on Friday and it was "boss!" (Had to use that word just because!) Brown in color and I believe he said it said "Bad to the bone." I might be wrong on that, that doesn't sound right. Anyone got pictures?

backinbrown

respect my authority
Who has seen the new car that Ragan will be driving for UPS this year? My manager showed it to me on Friday and it was "boss!" (Had to use that word just because!) Brown in color and I believe he said it said "Bad to the bone." I might be wrong on that, that doesn't sound right. Anyone got pictures?

i cant picture brown looking good i hope it does can't wait to see

rod

Retired 22 years

Bad to the bone? Nah----------I would believe Brown to the bone.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat

Maybe this one?

ps-2009_6.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I always thought it would be cool, if for one race, they could paint the car like a pkg car. Just plain brown, with the shield on the side, and small numbers on the hood and front fenders.

helenofcalifornia

Partnered with Rousch should be a better move too. I like the brown car, I think it will be easy to see on the track. Three more weeks (not counting the Shootout) until Daytona! There go my weekends for the next nine months.

FAVREFAN

Ok, fry my ass for saying this but be honest. Is it fair that this punk gets to walk up off the street and gets a $20million per year driving job for UPS while our own drivers are laid off at home trying to pay their mortgages? Please go easy on me, lol.

drewed

Shankman
We make a lot of money from our sponorship in a car and being the express carrier of nascar, the nfl, big brown last year. if something screams your name when people will remember it

UPS Lifer

Partnered with Rousch should be a better move too. I like the brown car, I think it will be easy to see on the track. Three more weeks (not counting the Shootout) until Daytona! There go my weekends for the next nine months.

I agree!
I like the paint scheme also! This is the best chance other than our initial year with Jarrett to get a lot of attention on the circuit. This is a fresh start with a whole new team. Partnering with Rousch is a big plus.