New USPS stamp honoring muslims

trickpony1

2 weeks off? I am off Thanksgiving week.

Could you go over to the middle east and get them straightened out?
I must be the only one who has noticed that things have escalated since the re-election of the messiah.
I made the comment November 7th that bad things are gonna start happening faster than before and my post got deleted.
I guess only certain people can make comments like that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Could you go over to the middle east and get them straightened out?
I must be the only one who has noticed that things have escalated since the re-election of the messiah.
I made the comment November 7th that bad things are gonna start happening faster than before and my post got deleted.
I guess only certain people can make comments like that.
No one deleted your post, it's right where you left it.

trickpony1

Sooooo, ....why did you add to it??

He doesn't know why.........and it will come as a complete surprise when the islamic faith, philosophy and followers are integrated into our(?) society in porportions that he hadn't expected. By then it's too late.

You have to remember that Hillary said the muslim brotherhood is peaceful. (sarcasm)

moreluck

golden ticket member
He doesn't know why.........and it will come as a complete surprise when the islamic faith, philosophy and followers are integrated into our(?) society in porportions that he hadn't expected. By then it's too late.

You have to remember that Hillary said the muslim brotherhood is peaceful. (sarcasm)
Check out who she has as an assistant!

wkmac

Pew Research in Jan. 2011' released data that there are 2.6 million muslims in the United States and using other various information sources, there are nearly 7 million. With over 300 million in population, mostly Christian and over 6 million jews to boot, at what number does the muslim population have to reach before they pose a real threat under your scenario? Or are you suggesting at best that 2% of the population are going to capture and control the other 98%? Seriously?

trickpony1

Pew Research in Jan. 2011' released data that there are 2.6 million muslims in the United States and using other various information sources, there are nearly 7 million. With over 300 million in population, mostly Christian and over 6 million jews to boot, at what number does the muslim population have to reach before they pose a real threat under your scenario? Or are you suggesting at best that 2% of the population are going to capture and control the other 98%? Seriously?

Seriously.
Statistics from other countries have shown that once the muslim population reaches a certain percent that things go bad quickly.
It's my understanding that Great Britian and Australia are infested with these people and they are out of control.
In an earlier post I commented that it won't be next week, next month or even next year but it happen and it will be a complete surprise to most people.
You mentioned "....capture and control...." not me.

Last edited:

wkmac

Seriously.
Statistics from other countries have shown that once the muslim population reaches a certain percent that things go bad quickly.
It's my understanding that Great Britian and Australia are infested with these people and they are out of control.
In an earlier post I commented that it won't be next week, next month or even next year but it happen and it will be a complete surprise to most people.
You mentioned "....capture and control...." not me.

As for the "capture and control" I felt those words best describe your hysteria and now here you come referring to them as an "infestation."

Now back to numbers, referring again to Pew Research, Australia has 399k muslims out of a population of 21.7 million. In the case of the UK, there are 2.8 million muslims out of a total population of 62 million.

So what is the numerical threshold when these muslims become the top dog?

BTW: Atheists are at 5% of the population (could be higher) and one of the fastest growing demographics so I'd be more worried about us atheists than I would be about muslims but then again, if the muslims go off, we atheists just might be your biggest allies. And we're not afraid to get radical, caustic and down right nasty.

Ironic ain't it?