New vote no page ADMIN

anHOURover

Theeeee facebook group page "vote no on ups contract" has a new admin!
Recently the Tdu puppet master was added to put the Tdu spin on every post!! In about a year the page went from very helpful contract information to a walking Tdu billboard!
voteno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Theeeee facebook group page "vote no on ups contract" has a new admin!
Recently the Tdu puppet master was added to put the Tdu spin on every post!! In about a year the page went from very helpful contract information to a walking Tdu billboard!
View attachment 45371
I don't understand how this could be unless Mark T. stepped aside voluntarily?
He started the Facebook group and there would be no standing to replace him unless he acquiesced to the change.

anHOURover

I don't understand how this could be unless Mark T. stepped aside voluntarily?
He started the Facebook group and there would be no standing to replace him unless he acquiesced to the change.
Maybe Paff and levin gave him an offer he couldn't refuse to make "vote no on ups contract" the clan gathering hole...

anHOURover

I believe him. I also don't understand how people post on that page with there names while on the clock posting pics of the operation and such. I wonder how many have got themselves in a jackpot over it.
I wonder if levin drives the beater while "on the clock" and then goes home to a nice shiny Mercedes? How much gas and tolls does he usually hit everyone up for??

anHOURover

So in your opinion Levin is bad for the teamsters?
Levin as the admin of the facebook page is bad for teamsters. I don't know him ... I can only make judgements on Liam's emails and the fact that he's running a few locals from the hdq ... He's Calling all the shots in NE and making Sean OLYIN angry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Levin as the admin of the facebook page is bad for teamsters. I don't know him ... I can only make judgements on Liam's emails and the fact that he's running a few locals from the hdq ... He's Calling all the shots in NE and making Sean OLYIN angry!
Is it possible that Levin could be Realbrown1?