New vote no page ADMIN

anHOURover

Is it possible that Levin could be Realbrown1?
Very possible! They are at the bunker using their fake profiles on here and facebook... Notice how the Liam video isn't on vote no facebook page.. They are talking about change change change.... They keep acting like the old guard...

Overpaid Union Thug

So a lot of drunks getting stupid on there?
No. That would be a valid excuse. Those people are just too hard core union for their own good. One guy told me he would rather go on strike and him lose everything than accept the contract because at least then "we'd have stood ups to UPS". Or some wacky crap like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No. That would be a valid excuse. Those people are just to hard core union for their own good. One guy told me he would rather go on strike and him lose everything than except the contract because at least then "we'd have stood ups to UPS". Or some wacky crap like that.
Why is it always extremes with some people?

I just wanted the negotiations to continue.

Not have them ended by imposing contracts on 3 different locals.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You would think realbrown would appreciate you trying to talk some sense into him.......I give you a lot of credit trying to educate him.......but just be careful giving him so many facts....you know how guys like him are they take there ball and go home to his moms basement

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I also don't understand how people post on that page with there names while on the clock posting pics of the operation and such. I wonder how many have got themselves in a jackpot over it.
No doubt!!!

That's why I am glad guys like you and wide load have taken such great care to protect your anonymity on this site.

We should never post on social media while we are on company time.

You never know who's watching.

No doubt!!!

That's why I am glad guys like you and wide load have taken such great care to protect your anonymity on this site.

I have never posted anything on the clock. Anonymity is a different story.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
No doubt!!!

That :censored2: has gotten egregious. I'm seeing multiple posts every day that on there that could easily get someone canned. The company has fired people in my local for posting pictures of the operation to Facebook and you can bet your next paycheck UPS has an entire cubicle quad in Atlanta full of chicken:censored2:s that sit on social media all day looking for stuff like this.

It's one thing to take a picture of a serious safety violation and forward it to OSHA as a whistle-blower. It's another to take a picture of a 80 lb box in the middle of a UPS hub and bitch because you don't have the nuts to ask for help.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You would think realbrown would appreciate you trying to talk some sense into him.......I give you a lot of credit trying to educate him.......but just be careful giving him so many facts....you know how guys like him are they take there ball and go home to his moms basement
Who said the 3 stooges have any sense amoung them?