New Years Day Plans

over9five

Staff member
What is everyone doing?

I plan not to leave the property. Wish I had a project.... Been meaning to put a new light over the kitchen sink. There's a florescent light there now, I hate it. Of course, I'd have to leave the property to buy a light.

Probably won't get done....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Putting a pork roast in the crock pot and adding kraut later in the day for the big pork & kraut dinner of good luck for New Years.

Bob is down with a bad cold, so he got homemade chicken soup today. We will both be lounging around and trying to catch movies....The Hangover is on tomorrow. It's a tough assignment but somebody's got to do it. No alcohol, but lots of sugar free popsicles!!

over9five

Staff member
Putting a pork roast in the crock pot and adding kraut later in the day for the big pork & kraut dinner of good luck for New Years.

Bob is down with a bad cold, so he got homemade chicken soup today. We will both be lounging around and trying to catch movies....The Hangover is on tomorrow. It's a tough assignment but somebody's got to do it. No alcohol, but lots of sugar free popsicles!!
LOL, we always do chicken soup for colds too. We call it "medicine"!!

over9five

Staff member
What is everyone doing?

I plan not to leave the property. Wish I had a project.... Been meaning to put a new light over the kitchen sink. There's a florescent light there now, I hate it. Of course, I'd have to leave the property to buy a light.

Probably won't get done....

Tore out the florescent light and went to Home Depot. Nuthin!
Went to Lowes. Nuthin!

Great....

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Drinking a Magic Hat ,reading BC, and reading a book.Checking in once in awhile on the mummers parade on TV. Have been off work since Christmas. The nearness of work is starting to creep into my thoughts . Time for another beer!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was debating just lazing around the house, then a buddy of mine texted me about 0800 to see if I was up for a run. So we went and knocked out about 5 miles, good way to start the new year. Now I can laze around the house.

texan

I was debating just lazing around the house, then a buddy of mine texted me about 0800 to see if I was up for a run. So we went and knocked out about 5 miles, good way to start the new year. Now I can laze around the house.
Just a little 5 mile run. :sweating:
It has been many moons since I ran 5 miles.