New Years drunk chat

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Making cabbage, sauerkraut and pork, wings, and crab. I didnt invite my neighbors, just me hubby and the girls. Ive been so beat from peak, Ive been out by 9pm.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Whenever there is a big game on Monday Night Football my co-workers will ask me if I watched it---I tell them that is what Sports Center is for (I can't stay up that late). The New Year will come whether I stay up or not---I will be in bed by 10pm and will watch the Today show for the highlights.

I'm sure it will change when I get older but during the week I rarely am in bed before 11:30. These late start times make it easy to get 8 hours of sleep in some way.

curiousbrain

I'll have a dozen or so beers - I'm pretty sure I'm halfway there already.

I'll play with the dog, rub his belly, scratch his ears, and poke his nose.

I'll go to sleep.

Wake up, play with the dog, rub his belly, scratch his ears, and poke his nose.

I'll probably do the same thing for the next 52 weeks, too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Smoking ribs as we speak. Taking them up to the son's house and shooting pool until Midnight. Then, I have to find someone to bring me home!

curiousbrain

Smoking ribs as we speak. Taking them up to the son's house and shooting pool until Midnight. Then, I have to find someone to bring me home!

Any BD folks? I smell a new revenue opportunity.

If you suspect you may be intoxicated at a certain time and place, call the UPS Store; UPS will pickup your personage (consciousness not required) and deliver you to a destination of your choice within a non-legally specified amount of time.

Brownslave688

We r with probably the lamest brother and sister in law I have. Oh well going to order some Aurelio's pizza and try not to stuff myself to the point that I can't drink. Then it will be miller lite champagne vodka and anything else I can get my hands on.

curiousbrain

We r with probably the lamest brother and sister in law I have. Oh well going to order some Aurelio's pizza and try not to stuff myself to the point that I can't drink. Then it will be miller lite champagne vodka and anything else I can get my hands on.

If you went with the Miller HiLife, you could kill both the Miller Lite AND champagne at the same time. Just thinking out loud.

edit: That is a joke that not everyone is going to get, but man ... for the few that do, I tip my hat to you.

Brownslave688

If you went with the Miller HiLife, you could kill both the Miller Lite AND champagne at the same time. Just thinking out loud.

Champagne of beers is one of my favorites. It just fills me up before I get to promise land. Now working on the truck and just looking to chill but no buzz. That when high life is my go to beer.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Going over to a drivers house who retired this summer. Small party with bar-b-q, games and fireworks off the side off the mountain at midnight. This will be the first time I will be up for the ball drop in some time. :martinismiley::bbq::beersmiley1::drunkbf::imok::wootsmiley: until tomorrow :hangoversmiley::mornincoffee:

Brownslave688

Ok just had my first beer. Well tech one but it was 32oz so kinda 2.5. How far is everyone else in.

The wife has had two Bloody Mary and working on a daquari now. My nights looking good :)

Any BD folks? I smell a new revenue opportunity.

If you suspect you may be intoxicated at a certain time and place, call the UPS Store; UPS will pickup your personage (consciousness not required) and deliver you to a destination of your choice within a non-legally specified amount of time.
You are a smart part time sup. I like you. You will go far.