New Years Eve,name your poison.!,,,,,,,,

brown bomber

brown bomber
finished up the last of the Glenlivit,..2 fingers and three cubes...had a few beers (Great Lakes Dortmunder),..then popped open a mini bottle of prosecco,..while the firework show was going on in the park next door

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Authentic, hard-core alcoholics such as myself laughingly refer to New Years Eve as "amateur night."

Enjoy your beers and drinks, everybody. I will stick with my personal favorite....diet root beer. My wife will wake me up at midnight and we will watch the ball drop and toast the New Year with some sparkling cider. Laugh all you want, I guarantee that tomorrow morning I will wake up bright and early and I will be feeling a lot better than most of you!:blushing2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Authentic, hard-core alcoholics such as myself laughingly refer to New Years Eve as "amateur night."

Enjoy your beers and drinks, everybody. I will stick with my personal favorite....diet root beer. My wife will wake me up at midnight and we will watch the ball drop and toast the New Year with some sparkling cider. Laugh all you want, I guarantee that tomorrow morning I will wake up bright and early and I will be feeling a lot better than most of you!:blushing2:
Why wake up for that? Just another day.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Just kicking back with a couple of these...
frambozen_l.png

Happy New Year one and all.