New Years plans

9.5er

I'm at home enjoying a couple mixed drinks after a rather easy day of getting paid holiday pay.
We're going to eat the last of our Christmas leftovers for dinner and hang at the house. Wife is working tomorrow so me and the kids will go deer hunting since it's the last day of the season.
Happy New Year folks!!

Packmule

Just got done grilling blackened salmon and zucchini marinated in garlic herb and wine. Now I'll have a glass or two of merlot, and the wife and I will probably pass out by 8:30.
It's the days off and time with her that means the most here!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You didn't quite get a white Christmas.

Firefighters in Southern California completed the rescue early Wednesday of more than 180 motorists who were stranded when a winter storm brought snow to the San Bernardino Mountains.

The San Bernardino County Fire Department said in a news release that 136 people were rescued on State Highway 138 near the communities of Crestline and Mount Baldy, about 50 miles from Los Angeles.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../california-snow-san-bernadino-fire/21093137/
Our daughter's friend was snowboarding at Mt Baldy yesterday and was one of the ones that got stuck.

We were in the car earlier today and noticed a good dusting of snow on mountain tops that don't usually get snow. Mt Baldy looked completely covered. It looks pretty from here but I don't think I'd like this weather if I lived up there because the roads have sharp turns and would be icy.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Went to Teds Montana grill, its overpriced bison burgers. Now we are home alone . Gonna watch equalizer with denzel first , drink a double IPA, then couple shots of 1800. Would love to go dancing but her arthritis has been getting worse, she lasted 2 hours in the store today. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BROWN CAFE FRIENDS , HOPE 2015 BRINGS GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE CAFE FUN! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND WORDS OF WIT.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Couple burgers on the grill, the wife is making fresh-cut fries, then a 'few' beers and the Twilight Zone marathon until midnight.

Boring, but comfortable.

(Party Friday at my sister's cabin.)

Happy New Year to all you BC animals!:)

Went to Teds Montana grill, its overpriced bison burgers. Now we are home alone . Gonna watch equalizer with denzel first , drink a double IPA, then couple shots of 1800. Would love to go dancing but her arthritis has been getting worse, she lasted 2 hours in the store today. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BROWN CAFE FRIENDS , HOPE 2015 BRINGS GOOD LUCK.
And better xmas tips. Did I mention,got another 20 today?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Couple burgers on the grill, the wife is making fresh-cut fries, then a 'few' beers and the Twilight Zone marathon until midnight.

Boring, but comfortable.

I...27. I.....27. Happy New Year Uncle Ted!

upsbeernut

Your in the prime of your route, way to go Ive free money=beer , I like that kick me while I'm down. Worst year ever, its the only recognition I thrive on to keep driving.

upsbeernut

T

Boring, but comfortable.

Not really boring , its your comfort zone and black and white Twilight zone and outer limits I could watch everyday along with my obsession with Andy Mayberry, I've taped all of them. Enjoy your party, have a good time.

Packmule

Boring, but comfortable.

You too!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Went to Teds Montana grill, its overpriced bison burgers. Now we are home alone . Gonna watch equalizer with denzel first , drink a double IPA, then couple shots of 1800. Would love to go dancing but her arthritis has been getting worse, she lasted 2 hours in the store today. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BROWN CAFE FRIENDS , HOPE 2015 BRINGS GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE CAFE FUN! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND WORDS OF WIT.
No need to yell....

Packmule

Okay. I added a sour apple martini and a little music. Catching a second wind. Upgrading to staying up till 9:30 or 10.