New Years plans

oldngray

nowhere special
Bama's big wins are looking suspect with how the other SEC teams have been playing. OSU has a real chance if they can keep the pressure off Jones and Elliot has a good game.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We went out till around 10 . Wife had twin lobster tails,with a glass of white wine . While I had fillet minion and a lobster tail, with 3 glasses of plain ice tea. We had great laughs with our bff 's. Came home to all the kids. More laughs reminising of when they were younger. That's the thing about the holidays, I love. Being with friends and family. Was in bed just before midnight. Watched an episode of Dr. Martin. Well almost watched it.

Z

ZQXC

We went out till around 10 . Wife had twin lobster tails,with a glass of white wine . While I had fillet minion and a lobster tail, with 3 glasses of plain ice tea. We had great laughs with our bff 's. Came home to all the kids. More laughs reminising of when they were younger. That's the thing about the holidays, I love. Being with friends and family. Was in bed just before midnight. Watched an episode of Dr. Martin. Well almost watched it.

You had one of these filleted?

upload_2015-1-1_9-54-59.jpeg

Taste like chicken?

...just messing with you; Happy New Year