New Years Resolutions For Your Career At UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You're right, that is sad.

I consider myself to be an intelligent man but I love professional wrestling and will go to one of their events whenever they are nearby.

When I was delivering in Lake Placid (NY) the WWE came to town. I was given a pair of ring side seats and my son and I were invited to a meet and greet before the show started. We had a great time.

Oh, well, I guess there are worse things I could be in to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And quit monkeying around and getting hurt!
kRZD06.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I consider myself to be an intelligent man but I love professional wrestling and will go to one of their events whenever they are nearby.

When I was delivering in Lake Placid (NY) the WWE came to town. I was given a pair of ring side seats and my son and I were invited to a meet and greet before the show started. We had a great time.

Oh, well, I guess there are worse things I could be in to.
Is it me, or are the old school wrestlers more entertaining than the current bunch?

S

selfcancelsignal

Is it me, or are the old school wrestlers more entertaining than the current bunch?
It's not just you, Wally. The WWF of the late '80's/early '90's was the best. I lost interest in the mid to late '90's. Maybe I just grew up, but I still love those old skool clips & documentaries when I see them!