Newbie...........Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Welcome to Brown Cafe.

You are what is called paperless direct, which means you have direct deposit and do not receive a paper pay stub. Your sup is right in that you can view your paystub online.

Go to upsers, click on the My Life and Career header, scroll down to My Money, click on that, scroll down and click on View My Paycheck, click on the blue View My Paycheck link and you should be all set from there.

You can opt for a paper statement but you will see that you really don't need one as you can print right from upsers. The only stub that you really need is your end of year pay stub which you can use to do your taxes. On that note, your W-2 should be available (also on upsers) about two weeks before you get in the mail.
First you have to sign on and get a password, and an id, and it is some cryptic combo of bdate, etc. I am sure it tells OP how. Then it is all good.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
First you have to sign on and get a password, and an id, and it is some cryptic combo of bdate, etc. I am sure it tells OP how. Then it is all good.
I believe the original password to log into upsers is the first 2 letters of your last name, the last 2 digits of your birth year and last two digits of your employee ID #.

PT Car Washer

Been here 25 years and I can count the number of times that I have "needed" a paper stub on one hand. Each of those times was able to go to upsers and print out the stub in question.

Do you keep all of your paystubs or only the most current one? Why in the world would you want a shoebox full of old paystubs?
37 years of pay stubs in several shoe boxes.

All Sports

Do yourself a favor - get a paper check. If you plan on making a career of this place you'll be wise to do this.

My FT seniority date was changed twice "inadvertently", fortunately I saved the paper check from my first week to prove the legitimate date.

Other than that, check your emotions at the door, yes them to death and you'll go far. Welcome and good luck.

Thanks for the advice

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

IRS can go back 6 years to audit.

They can go back further than that if they want but my point was why in the world would anyone keep 37 years of paystubs when their employer provides free access to at least the most current 3 years worth online?

I have been here since 2007 and still shake my head at some of the stuff I read on here.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They can go back further than that if they want but my point was why in the world would anyone keep 37 years of paystubs when their employer provides free access to at least the most current 3 years worth online?

I have been here since 2007 and still shake my head at some of the stuff I read on here.
Nope...I can only access pay stubs from Dec 2012 to present.
Screenshot_2014-11-15-17-06-36.png

upschuck

Know somebody who had a request for stubs little over three years ago for a grievance, and UPS said they didn't have them.