Newbie cigar smoker

Oh Shoot

Just starting to get into cigar smoking. Smoked some when I was younger. Anyone else on this forum smoke cigars? What are your favorites, recommendations, etc.?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
LOL
Just read all the previous posts.
I'm betting you didn't expect that unified response.

Now if ya wanna smoke something that's all good ... I'm ya man!
PM me.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just starting to get into cigar smoking. Smoked some when I was younger. Anyone else on this forum smoke cigars? What are your favorites, recommendations, etc.?
Yes, I smoke cigars. Mostly when I'm golfing, but I go to a cigar lounge in the winter and have one with some of my friends too.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I knew a guy that always chewed on his never lit it,occasionally when he did I asked him if he got lucky the night before.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's my choice...
I totally agree with this statement, it's also one of the reasons healthcare costs so much in our nation and everyone gets screwed because of other people's choices.

Oversimplifying it, healthcare should be like life insurance, those that constantly make bad choices pay higher premiums. I know there are a select few who have issues beyond their control, but when you consistently do bad behaviors and something goes wrong, the rest of us shouldn't foot the bill for your self inflicted problem.

I smoked for 12 years, the reason I quit was I wanted to be alive to enjoy my twilight years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I totally agree with this statement, it's also one of the reasons healthcare costs so much in our nation and everyone gets screwed because of other people's choices.

Oversimplifying it, healthcare should be like life insurance, those that constantly make bad choices pay higher premiums. I know there are a select few who have issues beyond their control, but when you consistently do bad behaviors and something goes wrong, the rest of us shouldn't foot the bill for your self inflicted problem.

A couple cigars a week
Gimme a break

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Major corporations have been taking steps to penalize those who choose to "do bad behaviors", whether it be smoking, obesity, etc, through higher premiums and/or surcharges.