Newbie Seasonal helper.. hired back for part time!

nickolasp

Hey Everyone!

New to the site,nice to meet you all!

i was hired for seasonal help down here in southern illinois (and was also helping unload/load in the early mornings. just got asked to come back as part time for the preload.

being there in the mornings along with riding with the drivers it seems like thers so much sketchy confusing **** that goes on but none the less im very excited to start the job! just wanting to know if anyone has any advice or tips for me!

Thanks!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey Everyone!

New to the site,nice to meet you all!

i was hired for seasonal help down here in southern illinois (and was also helping unload/load in the early mornings. just got asked to come back as part time for the preload.

being there in the mornings along with riding with the drivers it seems like thers so much sketchy confusing **** that goes on but none the less im very excited to start the job! just wanting to know if anyone has any advice or tips for me! Thanks!

nickolasp,

Hi and welcome to the BrownCafe! Congrats on getting hired. You will go through a 30 day probationary period where you will want to make it to work everyday on time and do your best. I'm sure you will be fine and don't let the confusing craziness of peak scare you...:peaceful: