Newly hired! :D

First night of vacay too. I predict blue skies this weekend.....
14716526080281374740220.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
off the street hires to driver is unusual. it happens in small and satellite centers though.

ya, but how often does the company do that?

not at my old hub. we had about 40 new feeder drivers in the last 5 years and none of them were hired off the street. however , maybe our experience was unique.

that's true. the company does not like to hire drivers with experience off the street because they are too independent. can't be bullied as easily. so they always find an excuse not to.

You really don't know much about what you are talking about.

Your statements are so full of "half" truths and some are plain wrong.

_Guy_

What I'm worried about is how do you guys know where to drive with no GPS. Like for instance, you get assigned to a subdivision with like 200 stops you need to make but no idea where you are going because you aren't familiar with that area.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What I'm worried about is how do you guys know where to drive with no GPS. Like for instance, you get assigned to a subdivision with like 200 stops you need to make but no idea where you are going because you aren't familiar with that area.
Maps, and they should be in some semblance of order in the board

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh man i feel like my head is going to explode. The pressure is on especially since i'm going to dallas to take the test the up coming week.

You will be fine. Take them one stop at a time. You will pick up area knowledge as you go and notice,that the same people get a majority of your stops every day. Relax and have confidence in yourself and your ability