News Quiz

gingerkat

OldnGray - Gary Larsons the farside was my favorite stuff. I have all the books he ever did. Still some of the funniest stuff around.

Thanks Cheryl, but now I do feel like a dummy. I used to watch and listen to news 24/7. It just got to the point where news was so negative. I didn't realize how much it could impact my life. My therapist (yep I'll admit that), suggested I unplug all that stuff and try something a little more positive. I did and it helped and decided to keep it to a minimum.

I'll let others that know more discuss it and they can fill me in ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
OldnGray - Gary Larsons the farside was my favorite stuff. I have all the books he ever did. Still some of the funniest stuff around.

Thanks Cheryl, but now I do feel like a dummy. I used to watch and listen to news 24/7. It just got to the point where news was so negative. I didn't realize how much it could impact my life. My therapist (yep I'll admit that), suggested I unplug all that stuff and try something a little more positive. I did and it helped and decided to keep it to a minimum.

I'll let others that know more discuss it and they can fill me in ;)

Larson was very funny but he was a very strange person with unique sense of humor. I really liked him also.