Newspaper article that I read today

jaker

trolling
Putting a uniform just doesn't involved the uniform , you still have to take off you regular clothes and if you wear boots lacing them

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You sound like supervisor.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1459533335.140567.jpg

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I think that would be considered stealing time
What if the 10 minutes rule includes the time to take your street clothes off and put the uniform on. Then to take off your uniform and get dress again. Is the rule 10 minutes for both or 10 before and 10 after ?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What isn't considered stealing time with these guys... They say it so much it lost it's gusto years ago...
Remember working in the hub and plug a stereo into the outlet...stealing electricity ... Lol really???i take a dump and flush it... Am I stealing water??? It's a joke and makes them look worse than they really are.... Oh wait they really are that bad... Lol

L

Little Brownie Girl

..so he wants to get paid to dress and undress for work......hmmm......sounds like

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What if the 10 minutes rule includes the time to take your street clothes off and put the uniform on. Then to take off your uniform and get dress again. Is the rule 10 minutes for both or 10 before and 10 after ?
Why not wear your uniform to work and take it off when you get home? Novel idea, I know